Monday, July 7, 2008

game of love



3 sleepless nights, in just 3 nights I realize a lot of things..
I’m just wondering, is there something wrong with me?? a question that keeps digging on my head!! In the past years I never had a perfect relationship..
is there something wrong with me or there just a problem in the man I choose to love!!,

I get so confused and the memories of my past just keep on indulging.. Every single man I love became a big part of my life.. I learn a lot of lessons from them; all the heartaches that made me strong and the feeling of being numb just took in control. I don’t wanna mention name coz I don’t want to throw them the feeling of guilt.
I already forgive and I definitely forget..

And now I’m not getting any younger, I’m not into play, I’m not into a game of love anymore, I’m sick and tired of playing with them. I don’t wanna get hurt anymore..
all I wanted is to love truly and to be love by someone who will never let me go.

I’m gonna wait for him, that’s a promise, he will be the last man that I will love, so im not be on hurry anymore.. time will come he will be sitting beside me, watching our children around and keeping the promise of being together forever of the best term for it is till death do us part. if the time is right and the love if still alive, ill be there for him!!!

No comments: